The Reserve Bank of India Result for grade B Examination 2017 for Paper-I
About RBI: country’s Central Banking Institution “The Reserve Bank of India”.Its duties are to manages the pecuniary Policy of the Indian Rupee. The Headquarter of RBI in Mumbai.The Reserve Bank of India it was established in the year 1935 during the British rule. It also organizes the recruitment process for filling up the vacant post as per requirement. Recently it conduct the preliminary examination for the post of Officer Grade B and has released the RBI Result 2017 for the same.
- Organization:Reserve Bank of India
- Number of posts: 161 Post
- Post Name: Officer Grade B Examination:
- Result Status: Declared
RBI Result 2017: Result for grade B examination for paper I has been declared by The Reserve Bank of India.Candidates can check it from its official website which is www.rbi.org.in. Exam for grade B post was conducted on 17th June 2017. A very large number of applicants has fill the form for grade B post and exam was conducted in all over the India.The recruitment process was for the 161 vacancies for Officer Grade B post and examination for the same was conducted on 17th June 2017.Now the candidates are eagerly waiting for their RBI Exam Result 2017 which has been released by the RBI. Candidates who were qualified in the preliminary examination will now face the main examination for the further process.For more information Candidates can refer the below mentioned steps.
How to check the Result for RBI Grade B Exam Result for Paper I
- First log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the “recruitment result” on the web page.
- Click on the link related to RBI Result announcement
- Enter your roll number and other details.
- Your result will appeared in seperate window.
- Download your result and score card.
- Take print out of the result.