University of Jammu Results 2016 – 2017 B.Sc/ BA/ B.com Result
About University of Jammu:The University of Jammu is known as Jammu University it is accredited as A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).The University of Jammu was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature of Jammu. The Main Campus of Jammu University is situated at Baha Saheb Amberkar Road in Jammu at an altitude of 1030 ft above sea level. In the Campus of Jammu University there are separate department for the Teaching Staff, Health Centre, Guest House, Post Office, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Book shop, Hostels, Cafeteria and Canteens and many other facilities. The second campus of the University is located at a distance of 4 km from the main campus and has a residential quarters for teaching and non-teaching employees and hostel for boys.The University of Jammu has 11 faculties and 36 academic departments which offer courses in a wide variety of subjects and concentrations.
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Arts/Oriental Languages
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Mathematical Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Music and Fine Art
Results for B.Sc/ BA/ B.com for the year 2017: The university declared the result for B.A/B.Com/B.sc. for the year 2016-2017. Candidates who has given the exam for the year 2016 are waiting for the result. They can now check it from the official website.Examination was held in the month of March-April 2017.
How to check the Result for the year 2016-2017
- Log on to the website www.jammuuniversity.in
- Then click on the link “Result”
- on that page a link will appear showing the result for deifferent courses
- Click on the link you want to check
- Enter your registration number your result will appear
- Save it and take print out of it for your future use.